Saturday, July 30, 2011

MY BROWN EYED GIRL does the GREAT LOOP


We have sold our house and all of our stuff and moved on the boat full time July 1. We are starting the great loop from Port Clinton, OH in Lake Erie on August 1, 2011. It has been a lot of planning and work but I know it will all be worth while once we get started in 4 days. You can follow our trip at http://mvbrowneyedgirl.blogspot.com

Our second night will be spent at Ray Batt's (One of the moderators of this forum) yacht club in Detroit and I hope we can share some stories and beers. Of all of the projects that I did, the inverter was by far the most challenging and I couldn't have done it without the extensive help of Tony from Boy N Sea.  I will hopefully have internet access most of the time and will be able to follow this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment